- I had no idea how tough it would be.
- I was re-thinking a Mississippi outdoor wedding as the sun beat down on my black tux & sweat bubbled on my brow.
- No one could have convinced me that my love for Ginny on that day would not scratch the surface of the love I hold for her today.
- I didn’t get any of my own wedding cake.
- I really had not considered what type of mother Ginny would make.
- I was not nervous at all.
- We sang out , “Jesus Come Quickly” unaware of the foreshadow this request cast.
- My men and Ginny’s women gathered around and prayed for the future of our marriage…I am living the fulfillment of their requests.
- We drove off with a plan, got sidetracked along the way & have endured the meandering side roads with joy- holding tighter the hand of the other with every passing mile.
Happy 10 Years Ginny Mooney! Longer than some, longer than some.